CHECK IN WILL BE FRIDAY AT ORU GAME FIELD 4:30-6:00 PM. IF YOU ARE AN OUT OF TOWN TEAM, AND DO NOT PLAY UNTIL SATURDAY YOU MAY CHECK IN 45 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR FIRST GAME. AT CHECK IN WE WILL NEED TWO COPIES OF YOUR OFFICIAL ROSTER-TYPED OR PRINTED WITH PLAYERS NAMES AND DOB. WE WILL ALSO NEED A WAIVER SIGNED FOR EACH PLAYER. THANK YOU! SCHEDULES WILL BE UP SOON. FOR WAIVER CLICK ON LINK
RULES OF PLAY (5 players on field at a time, one designated goalkeeper-Adult division no goalie with small sided goals!)
1. All balls out of touch restarted via indirect kick-ins.
2. One designated goalkeeper allowed.(except in adult division, adults will have smaller goals)
3. No slide tackling.
4. Goals can only be scored within the attacking half of the field (no shooting in your defensive half).
5. Substitutions allowed at any restart (or by any player, "attacking player", who enters from his "defensive half once the substituted player has fully left the field).
6. Games will run 2 periods of 12.5 minutes. No Time outs allowed.
7. Standings will be based on following point system:
WIN = 3 points DRAW = 1 points LOSS = 0 points
8. All restarts, goalkicks, corner kicks, free-kicks (direct or indirect) will require 4 yards of space granted by the defending team. Penalty Kicks are taken from the "kick-off"point at the halfline and are "undefended" (no goalkeeper).
9. NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Each team will have 5 players on the field. Recommended Roster Size 7-10.
10. EQUIPMENT: Shinguards are required.
11. Field size will be 25 X 35 and goals will be 6 X 12-Adult league smaller goals with a goal box.
12. Referee’s discretion and judgement will be used to insure flowing game play. Any situations not called for by these rules will be administrated by the referee in the course of game play and referee’s decisions and discernment is final.
13. Adult league, if ball is touched in goal box by offense a goal kick is awarded to opposing team. If ball is touched inside goal box by defense a goal is awarded to opposing team.
14. First Team to 12 Goals wins, regardless of how many goals the other team has.
15. Co-ed League must have at least 2 woman on the field at all times, no minimum on me